Sleðahjálmur með opnanlegu nefi, áföstum tvöföldum upphituðum rafmagnsgleraugum 210 gleraugum sem veita gott útsýni þau eru alveg þétt þannig að það blæs ekki á milli. Svartur. Stærpir XS - XXXL
Enjoy all of the iconic CKX Titan Original helmet features without risk of fogging with the 210˚ electric goggles. Using superior wire quality, these goggles are reliable and resistant, and offer the same exceptional field of vision that the Titan is famous for. The only fully configurable snowmobile helmet, the Titan Original can be adjusted to your level of activity and the weather conditions. For more sporty riding, you need only remove the insulation parts. You want to converse with your riding buddies or stop for a drink on the trail? No need to remove your helmet, just open the removable muzzle, a unique Titan feature.
Get yourself connected with the Titan Original Electric Combo!
Numerous patent applications are pending.
Helmet features :
- Fiberglass composite or carbon fiber shell
- Carbon fiber weight: 1350 g ± 50 g (without goggles)
- Fiberglass composite weight: 1450 g ± 50 g (without goggles)
- 2 shell sizes (XS-L/XL-3XL)
- 4 EPS sizes
- 5 air vents
- Adjustable front vent
- Removable muzzle to free the lower face
- Height-adjustable peak
- Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- ProClip quick release chin strap
- Exceeds ECE 22.05 standard
- Insulated polyurethane flexible googles 210° frame
- Heated double lens, yellow, UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment
- Removable nose guard
- RapidClip strap
- 2 removable breath guards: Neoprene for trail riding and rubber for backcountry
- Face guard
- 2 chin curtains: A long for trail riding and a short for the backcountry
- Vent plugs
- Mount and security cable for GoPro cameras
*The other Titan Original models can also be equipped with a heated lens included in the transformation package (120098 clear / 120099 yellow).
For more details on the features, visit : CKX - Titan
List of part numbers that are compatible with the Kimpex number :
Kimpex catalog number :509177